Last month I had the delightful opportunity to get some allergy testing done. The past couple of times I have eaten sea food I have gotten very sick so I thought this would be a suitable test. Not only did they test me for a large variety of foods but they also tested me for dust, pollen, mold and grass. As you can see, I am highly allergic to all the breathable allergens I was tested for.
It's a series of 10 pokes and 10 minuet waiting periods. What they do is they take a syringe and fill it up with half a cc of fluid which is a concoction of saline and the allergen. They inject it right below the surface of the skin and observe to see if the injected area gets red and swollen. If so, you are allergic to what ever you were injected with. As you can see, I reacted almost instantly. Its a 2 hour exam and if you are afraid of needles than you are shit out of luck. Still awaiting my results for the food testing which was just some blood work.
Have a NiceFace